Monday, August 6, 2007

300...


Congratulations, Tom Glavine, on becoming the 23rd(and last ?) member of the 300 wins club !!
The bullpen, of course, had to make it interesting(isn't it about time to accept that Mota was a product of steroids and move on ?), but you got the win.
Of course, I address this right to Mr. Glavine, as I am sure that he reads my blog. I'm quite sure all the guys on the team do. Why wouldn't they ? You see my point, don't you ?
So, hey to Carlos and Jose and Carlos and David and Luis and Billy and Aaron and Ruben and Marlon and Paul and Ramon and Brian and Pedro and Oliver and Tom and John and Jorge and Aaron and Orlando and Damion and Moises and Scott and Shawn and Lastings and David and oh, Guillermo, you might want to skip what's inside the parenthesis up there, my friend.
Now, what else do I have to say ? Nice series in Wrigley, except for Saturday, of course. What happened to John Maine ? I mean, he got robbed on the third out, but shit, you gotta recover better than that, don't you ? Not that I'm one to talk, after that call I couldn't work the remote, so I certainly don't think I could have pitched to professional hitters. Perhaps I should just shut the hell up, and hope that Johnny Maine will bounce back.
Big series ahead withe the Braves. And here's a note to the Braves,as I'm sure they read my blog as well, you guys shouldn't worry so much about winning, just come on up to New York and have fun, okay. Just enjoy yourselves.

No comments: