Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Edit...

I was going to try and edit the previous post, but it came up as a big mess, all scrunched together and stuff when i went to edit, so I will just say what I wanted to add in a separate post.

I realize that I probably look like a fair weather fan, only coming back to this blog after 3 wins in a row, but I'm really not. We were on vacation for a few weeks, and then, I was quite honestly just too depressed to come on here for awhile.

It's not a lot of fun to keep coming here and posting about losses and complaining, but just before they went to Houston, I had kind of resigned myself to the season being dead in the water, and there was a peace in that. A depressing peace, but a peace just the same. And I had decided that I would start visiting and contributing to my own blog again. And now they go on this 3 game winning streak(and offensive explosion) before I can return. Serves me right, I suppose.

No comments: