Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So, What Do They Do ?

Will a light all of a sudden go on ? And the Mets players will all say, "Oh, shit, the season STARTED ? Let's get going !" ?
I don't know what needs to happen, but i still believe that something needs. If they don't want to fire Willie, fine. in the long run, that might be a good move. But i don't believe that the Mets are suddenly going to start playing better on their own.
Are they really waiting for Pedro to come back ? When he does, how long can they count on him to be there ?
Alou ? Forget it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm Fox fucking Mulder over here...I WANT TO BELIEVE, but there is not a lot to hold onto right now.
I feel like something needs to happen. Release Delgado ? Release Castillo ? Trade Heilman ? Sign Barry Bonds ?
I just don't know.

No comments: